Got a question?
OK, we do not have that many members, but you will get us close to this goal.
Come on in! Come on back if you visited a few days ago and we were not up. Come back again as we will be improving continually. Ask your toughest questions—the OC Community is waiting to see what you'll do to help ordianry citizens like you Oh, by the way, we haven't really hit a million yet! Hah! Fooled ya!
Do you want to show off your new OC comments?
Visit an article of your choosing such as one at www.ordinarycitizens.com and do your thing.
Do you want to contribute?
- Submit news about things happening to ordinary citizens in your area. We will be syndicating news as soon as we have the right aspects of this site up and running. If you have Joomla news that you would like to share with the OC community, feel free to use the bolgs at www.ordinarycitizens.org
- Have patience. We will be working to get this site as the default for any person in the U.S. who needs a place to make constructive comments about the government or about things that simply ought to be better.
- Submit comments on existing articles. The comment system is very rich and we attend to it regularly.
- Join the OC Forum when it comes online but please use the blog at www.ordinarycintizens.org in the meantime to share your ideas for how to improve this site and to improve anything affecting ordinary citizens in the U.S. We are always open to suggestions, although we're likely to be sceptical of large-scale suggestions without some help to back it up. Even these get our attention
- Join any of the Working Groups that are in the process of being eastablished and bring your personal expertise to the OC community.
These are just a few ways you can contribute. See Contribute to OC as it is developed for more succinct ways to contribute. Again, thank you for your patience. We have been live for less than 100 hours.